Welcome to Utah Sleep and Pulmonary Specialists, a small private practice office providing comprehensive, quality consultations for adults and children of all ages. We specialize in sleep and airway or lung disorders.
Our goal is to help you sleep and breathe better. When you get a good night’s sleep, life is more enjoyable! We work to create an unhurried, personalized opportunity for patients/parents to consult with our adult or pediatric physician regarding sleep or pulmonary concerns. We strive to thoroughly understand and evaluate all concerns in the context of the patient as a whole, in order to provide effective and appropriate recommendations and treatment options. Communication with the patient’s primary care physician and other caregivers is one of our priorities.
Sleep studies and pulmonary function testing are performed on the premises.
- Loud or irregular snoring
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Repeated night time awakenings, including bathroom trips
- Non-refreshing sleep
- Morning headaches
- Frequent leg jerks while asleep
- Difficulty initiating or staying asleep
- Daytime fatigue; trouble concentrating
- Nightly periodic absent breathing
- Decreased performance at work or school
- Learning or behavioral problems
You may not realize it, but poor sleep or lack of sleep from an undiagnosed sleeping disorder can have major effects on your quality of life. It can even affect the safety of you and those around you if it decreases your alertness during the day. Drowsy driving can be just as bad as drunk driving! Here are some signs that may indicate a sleeping disorder: